ISIS have been issued new guidance on the rules of rape.
New guidance were issued following a series of reported "violations".
The new rules set out how members of the terrorist organisation which holds large territories in both Iraq and Syria including major cities Raqqa and Mosul, may treat their "sex slaves".
A "fatwa" was issued back in January, according to documents seized by US Special Operations Forces which have only now been released.
It begins: "One of the graces which Allah has bestowed up the State of Caliphate is the conquest of large surface areas of the country and one of the inevitable consequences of jihad is that women and children of infidels will become captives of Muslims.
Evil: ISIS fighters have been given new rules to live by when it comes to sex slaves.
The New Rules
- It is not permissible for the owner of a female captive to have intercourse with her until after she has had menstrual cycle and becomes clean.
- If she does not menstruate and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have intercourse with her until after she has given birth.
- It is not permissible to cause her to abort if she is pregnant.
- If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have intercourse with her.
- If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off-limits to him.
- The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have intercourse with both of them; rather he may only have intercourse with just one. The other sister is to be had by him, if he were to relinquish ownership of the first sister by selling her, giving her away or releasing her.
- If the female captive is owned by a father, his son cannot have intercourse with her and vice-versa. Moreover, intercourse with his wife’s female captive is also not permissible.
- If a father had intercourse with his female captive then gave her away or sold her to his son, he is no longer permitted to have intercourse with her.
- If the female captive becomes pregnant by her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death.
- If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property.
- If two or more individuals are involved in purchasing a female captive, none of them are permitted to have sex with her because she is part of a joint ownership.
- It is not permissible to have intercourse with a female captive during her menstrual cycle.
- It is not permissible top have anal sex with a female captive.